7.12.2009

SO I DON'T FEEL GUILTY


I'm probably the least likely to be posting here. I'm not really interesting. I'm usually sitting in front of Logic doing the really nerdy shit, or doing FM synthesis calculations. And then telling Mollie about them and annoying the shit out of her.

Or deciding that I need to be more relaxed to produce, but then getting really drunk and not being able to produce.

-casey-

P.S. Fuck either National City or GForce Media. I don't know which one made the fuck-up that resulted in me not being able to buy the Oddity and National City flagging my account because an overseas purchase failed. Either way, having your debit card blocked on the weekend sucks.

Also fuck Arturia for being out of the 2600v, which I'd rather have anyway. Unless someone wants to consistently break me into Capital's synth lab and let me track their ARP 2500.

No comments:

Post a Comment